On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
31 May 2017, 15:00
Coventry Building Society competition on Classic FM, Heart Sussex & Surrey, Heart Kent, and Heart Solent, Smooth Sussex, Smooth Kent and Smooth Solent, June 2017.
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/; http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/; http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Coventry Building Society’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12th June 2017 to 25th June 2017 on Classic FM, Heart Sussex & Surrey, Heart Kent, Heart Solent, Smooth Sussex, Smooth Kent and Smooth Solent (the “Radio Stations”).
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
2. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com http://www.classicfm.com and http://www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 12th June 2017 and close at 23:59 on the 25th June 2017.
3. On the enhanced article page at http://www.smoothradio.com http://www.classicfm.com and http://www.heart.co.uk, there will be an image of a UK landmark blurred out and users will need to identify from a selection of multiple choice answers what the landmark is for the chance to win.
4. From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random, if the first drawn winner cannot be contact after 3 attempts then their entry will be void and Global will reselect at random another entry. This process will continue until one winner has been selected.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be one winner who will win the following relaxing break;
• 2 nights’ accommodation at Treetops Treehouse, Devon.
• 2 breakfast/lunch Grocery packs for two adults and two children
• Dinner BBQ pack for two adults and two children delivered to the treehouse on one evening.
• £500 in the form of a cheque
Treehouse is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing Treetops Treehouse with ensuite bathroom on a half board basis. (half board includes breakfast and lunch for two days and one dinner on a self-catering basis)
Travel is not included in the prize
7. The prize must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.