At just 25 years of age, Joseph Moog has already taken his place among the world's outstanding internationally acclaimed pianists.
- Joseph Moog was born into a musical household in Germany in 1987. As a child he went along with his parents to their orchestra rehearsals.
- The young Joseph was fascinated by the family piano, and played for about two hours every day even though his feet couldn't reach the pedals.
- He studied at the Academy of Music in Karlsruhe, at the Academy of Music in Würzburg, and at the Academy for Music, Theatre and Media in Hannover.
- Moog has performed internationally with many orchestras – including the Munich Radio Orchestra, the European Union Youth Orchestra, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra and the Georgian Chamber Orchestra.
- His performance in the New Grand National Theatre in Beijing in April 2008 was recorded and broadcast across all of China by Chinese National Television.
- In March 2011, Moog made his North American debut performing Liszt's first Piano Concerto with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra in Denver.
- He was the 2012 recipient of the renowned International Classical Music Award and named 'Young Artist of the Year'.
- He already has in his repertoire both Liszt piano concertos, Beethoven’s fifth Piano Concerto, Rachmaninov’s second and Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto in B flat minor.
- Moog's seventh studio album 'Scarlatti Illuminated' was released in February 2013.
- He has also received special acclaim for his own compositions, which are often requested in his recitals.