A choir sings ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ and we’re quite enamoured with it.
The Crouch End Festival Chorus
The Crouch End Festival Chorus is an acclaimed choir based in the northern suburb of London.
- This symphonic chorus was formed in 1984 by John Gregson and David Temple. Temple is still in place as the choir’s conductor.
- Unlike other large choral groups this chorus is independent and promote their own concerts, which have taken place at various locations including the Barbican and the Southbank Centre.
- Their key repertoire has spanned the entire history of Western choral music.
- The choir has performed many times with film composer Ennio Morricone and across various film and TV scores.
- They have appeared on a number or albums including those of Katherine Jenkins, Alfie Boe, Jonathan Ansell and Lesley Garrett.
- The chorus are regular guests as Classic FM Live at the Royal Albert Hall.
Did you know?
The founding members of the choir, David Temple and John Gregson, sang as tenors in the London Philharmonic Choir.
Crouch End Festival / Herts Chorus
One of the capital's most legendary vocal ensembles and veterans of Classic FM Live, The Crouch End Festival Chorus return!
Powered by Facebook