Win a £100 John Lewis voucher with Classic FM
15 July 2020, 17:27
Looking to update your summer wardrobe, get your hands on a new gadget or spruce up the living space? We're giving you the chance to do just that with a £100 John Lewis Voucher!
We’re giving you the chance to win £100 to spend at John Lewis online.
To enter our competition, simply scroll down in the box below, and answer the multiple choice question before 23.59 on 11 August. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win a £100 John Lewis Voucher’ online competition (the “Competition") which will open at 10am on Friday 10 July 2020 and close at 12pm on Tuesday 11 August 2020 on Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at www.classicfm.com, as linked in the email they receive, register their details and answer the question.
Online entry will open at 10am on Friday 10 July 2020 and close at 12pm on Tuesday 11 August 2020.
4. The winner will be notified of their win by telephone or email within 3 days of the draw. If Global does not receive a response from the winner by the following Wednesday another winner will be selected.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize includes one £100 online voucher to spend at https://www.johnlewis.com.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
8. The voucher will be emailed to the winner’s email address.
9. The winner will be notified of winning by phone call or email whereby they will need to provide Classic FM with their email address for delivery.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.