Text to win a trip to New York!
4 September 2019, 12:05
You and a plus one – friend, significant other or otherwise – could be flying to New York for four spectacular nights, courtesy of United Airlines.
We’re offering you the chance to text and win a four-day holiday in New York for you and a plus one – while also raising money for a very good cause!
How do you enter?
For your chance to win, text NYC/CITY to 61812.
Entries close at midday on 11th October. Keep your phone handy, we may be calling you.
Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you’ve entered we’ll do the bit that raises money for all those good causes and automatically take a donation of £3, unless you text CANCEL as instructed in the first text message we send you.
100% of your donation will go to Global's Make Some Noise. You must be 18 or over to take part. UK mobile only.
You’re playing across participating radio stations, a full list of which can be found here with age restrictions and full Ts&Cs.
So, what exactly is the prize?
Here are all the deets:
• A four-night stay in a Deluxe Room at The Langham, on New York’s Fifth Avenue.
• $100 every day for the winner to spend either pampering yourself at the hotel’s luxury spa or dining at the hotel.
• $250 shopping spree at Bloomingdale’s flagship store.
• A pair of tickets to a Broadway show of your choice, subject to availability of course.
• Two x five-day Sightseeing Passes to enjoy at your choice of over 100 attractions in the Big Apple – including museums, bus tours, boat cruises, themed walking and biking adventures, and more!
• Two United Airlines economy tickets between UK airports Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or London Heathrow to Newark/New York (including taxes).
What is Global’s Make Some Noise?
Global’s Make Some Noise is Classic FM’s charity that funds and empowers projects across the UK, helping disadvantaged children, young people and their families.
Life is tough for a child or young person living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. It can be very isolating for them and their family.
Make Some Noise funds vital equipment and life-changing services to help children and young people through challenging times, including therapy, counselling, nursing and support groups.
So a huge thank you for supporting Global’s Make Some Noise. Visit: www.makesomenoise.com to find out more.
And we'd also like to thank Bloomingdale’s, Attraction Tickets Direct, The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, The Sightseeing Pass, and United Airlines.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Global Charities is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000.
Click here for full competition Ts&Cs.