Win an evening with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and an overnight stay in Liverpool
18 December 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 3 February 2019, 23:59
We're giving you the chance to win a break to Liverpool and hear our Orchestra in North West England perform some of the greatest music ever written
On Saturday 9 March you could be enjoying a concert from the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, including Vaughan Williams' The Lark Ascending, Tchaikovsky’s Romeo and Juliet as well as music by Grieg and Stravinsky, all conducted by Holly Mathieson with Pacho Flores performing show-stopping music on the trumpet. Find out more about the concert here.
The concert celebrates 10 years of Liverpool Philharmonic’s ground-breaking, In Harmony programme, which uses orchestral music to improve the life chances of children in Liverpool by increasing confidence, wellbeing, skills and resilience.
Your prize will include a stay at 2 Blackburne Terrace, a luxury grade 2-listed Georgian Townhouse, set on a secluded cobbled drive in the heart of the city’s cultural quarter. Every suite is individually designed, creating a bespoke space with unique furniture and sophisticated lighting. And a banquet-style breakfast is included.
The prize also includes a complimentary bottle of prosecco for the interval and programmes.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra – The Lark Ascending’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18 December 2018 to 3 February 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01.00 on 18 December 2018 and close at 23.59 on 3 February 2019.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and contacted by phone or email.
5. Entrants must be aged over 18 and be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is: a pair of tickets to the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra’s concert on Saturday 9 March at 7.30pm in Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, including two programmes and a complimentary bottle of prosecco for the interval; an overnight stay for two at 2 Blackburne Terrace, Liverpool, on 9 March including breakfast.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.