Classic FM - Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays Competition - Sept/Oct2018
Worldwide Motorhoming Holiday
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Worldwide Motorhome Holiday radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 28th September 2018 to Sunday 14th October 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 28th September 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer the question stated online correctly and fill in their details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible correct entrants. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over, have a valid passport and be eligible to travel.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a £5,000 holiday voucher to be redeemed against a touring holiday with Worldwide Motorhoming holidays in one or more of the following locations: Argentina, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, Southern Africa, Japan, Sri Lanka. Please note when booking the prize you will be subject to the driving laws and requirements in the country you choose.
9. This voucher is valid against Worldwide Motorhoming holidays bookings made between 28th September 2018 and 31st December 2018 for departures before 31st December 2019.
10. The holiday must include at least 7 days of motorhome hire in the chosen location. The Voucher cannot be redeemed against flight only bookings or holidays, not including motorhome hire.
11. The winner is entitled to book additional elements for their holiday over and above the value of £5,000 from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, at their own expense.
12. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative in place of the stated prize. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
13. Delivery of the prize will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.