On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
5 September 2019, 08:56 | Updated: 6 September 2019, 20:32
“Win A 50-inch 4k Smart TV! – Across the Global Network”
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the “Win a 50-inch 4k Smart TV!!” competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 5th September to 6th September 2019 (the “Duration”) across the Global Network (the “Network”), which encompasses the SMS databases and websites, for Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth Radio and Radio X”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms & Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a question and text in their answer within the duration of the Competition.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with either; their answer to the question, or the word BONUS followed by their answer to the question, to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open at 9am on Thursday 5th September and will close at 8pm on Friday 6th September. If Entrants text after the closing time, they will not be entered into the competition, but they may still be charged.
6. Global is not responsible for any latency experienced by an Entrant’s mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us. Additionally, Global is not responsible for any erroneous entries which may occur through a mobile phone network error or handset error.
7. When an Entrant enters the competition, they will receive a text message that invites them to take part in our 3-for-2 offer, whereby if they enter a second time within the same competition round, they will receive an additional entry at no extra cost. The additional entry will be automatically included once the Entrant enters for the second time and they will not need to text a third time to claim this. If they do text for a third time, the cycle recommences and they will be charged again. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure that if they respond to this 3-for-2 offer, the text lines are still open when they do so. Otherwise, their additional entry and free entry may be charged but not included in the draw.
8. After the closing time of the Competition, one Entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period. If their answer is correct, they will the win the competition. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded. The winning Entrant will be contacted within 28 days of the Competition closing time. Misspelt entries may be accepted, at the discretion of the Producer. The Producer’s decision is final.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Entrants can enter the Competition up to a maximum of 20 times each day. We strongly advise against excessive use. Prize:
11. The prize is an LG 50UM7450 50-inch 4k Smart Television
12. The prize is non-transferrable.
13. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
14. The winning entrant will be required to provide us with their address if selected. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the prize as soon as possible, it is possible that, due to unforeseen circumstances or issues beyond our control that there may be some delay. We will try to advise the winner if this is the case.
Publicity and Identity of Winners:
15. If you win a prize, we may publish your full name, town or area of residence and image indefinitely on our radio station websites (capitalfm.com, capitalxtra.co.uk, heart.co.uk, radiox.co.uk, smoothradio.com, LBC.co.uk, classicfm.com and mygoldmusic.co.uk) and within our mobile application “The Global Player” (also incorporating the individual radio station apps for Capital, Capital Xtra, Heart, Radio X, Smooth, Gold, LBC and Classic FM). We will seek your permission before publishing.
Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000.