On Air Now
The Way In with Andrew Collins 9pm - 10pm
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Wightlink' competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11th February 2019 to 24th February 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 11th February 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 24th February 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a question correctly to be entered into the draw and have a chance to win the prize.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct and valid entries and contacted by Classic FM.
6. The chosen winner must respond to any voice-mails left, within 24 hours to claim the prize. Otherwise another winner will be picked and contacted.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will win a short break at the House of Liz Earle with lunch for two at the contemporary British restaurant, Thompson’s, a return car ferry journey with Wightlink and £40 in vouchers to spend at The Garlic Farm.
10. The prize includes one night’s accommodation for 2 people in The House of Liz Earle. The stay cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. No cash alternative is available. The stay is subject to availability. All activities and treatments at The House of Liz Earle are chargeable to the winner. The hotel must used before 31st December 2019, excluding 3rd May 2019 – 5th September 2019.
11. The lunch for two includes a three-course lunch for two people excluding drinks, valid Wednesday - Saturday lunch 12pm - 2:30pm at Thompson's. This must be used by 31st December 2019.
12. The ferry journey will be in the form of a £150 Wightlink Customer Service Voucher which can be used to book any Wightlink services. Travel must be completed by 23:59 on 31 December 2019. Bookings can be made online with no booking fee.
13. The £40 vouchers for The Garlic Farm must be used by 31 December 2019 and can be used on produce or in the restaurant.
14. Prize is subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another person.
15. Vouchers are not refundable.
16. Global and Wightlink reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.