On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 4pm - 7pm
18 June 2019, 15:32 | Updated: 19 June 2019, 12:30
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Welsh Proms’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 19 June to Wednesday 10 July 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 12.35 on Wednesday 19 June 2019 and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 10 July 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a question correctly for the chance to win.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be contacted by a member of Global staff.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Last Night of the Welsh Proms on Saturday 27 July at 7.30pm in St David’s Hall, Cardiff, plus an overnight stay for two at the Hilton, Cardiff.
9. The winner's contact details will be shared with Welsh Proms who will organise redeeming the hotel stay and tickets element of the prize.
10. Full booking details will be discussed with the winner.
11. Travel is not included.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.