Win a luxury 5* wellness break for 2 in Bavaria: terms and conditions
24 July 2018, 10:46 | Updated: 24 July 2018, 11:40
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is CLASSIC FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to the following radio station shortcodes CLASSIC FM – 61812 (SPA) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16.00 on Friday 03rd August 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 22.00 on Sunday 12th August 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the
number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. Winner must be contactable to redeem the prize within 2 weeks of the competition closing date if not, a new winner be selected. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. This prize is for a 5-night stay for 2 people at the Schloss Elmau Luxury Spa Retreat & Cultural Hideaway, Germany inclusive of return flights.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-This prize is for a 5-night bed and breakfast stay for 2 people from 25th – 30th November 2018 (during the 10th edition of the Verbier Festival) at the Schloss Elmau Luxury Spa Retreat & Cultural Hideaway, Munich, Germany.
-Prize includes accommodation for 5-nights at the Schloss Elmau Spa in a standard room sleeping two adults.
-Return flights in economy, from London to Munich, returning via Innsbruck or Munich to London.
-Tickets to all music concerts on site at the venue throughout the stay.
-A 50 Euro Dine Around Food Credit for dinner each day, per couple.
-Access to all spa facilities and free admission to daily yoga classes at the hotel is also included.
-Free WiFi at the hotel is included for the duration of your stay.
-Prize winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
-This prize is for a maximum two people, sharing one room.
-Outbound flight will be on 25th November 2018 and inbound flight will be on 30th November 2018.
-Flights are subject to availability and change. 1 cabin bag is included per passenger, additional luggage can be checked in at the winner’s expense.
-Return transfers from Munich Airport to the Schloss Elmau Hotel are included.
-The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK. The winner must organise his/her own transport to the UK airport.
-The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
-The winner and guest must hold valid passports for travel.
-The 50 Euro Dine Around Food credit is valid for dinner only. Additional restrictions at the hotel may apply for timings to redeem the voucher.
-The prize excludes additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, spa treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, insurance, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
-Wheelchair access is restricted at the hotel.
-Prize winner should make contact with Schloss Elmau by 25 September 2018 in order to allow for flight booking and arrangements ahead of departure on 25 November 2018.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.