On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Bob Jones 10pm - 1am
Volvo Ocean Race
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Volvo Ocean Race’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 17th May 2018 to Tuesday 22nd May 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Thursday 17th May 2018 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
4. Entrants will need to answer a question for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. The winner will be contacted by telephone after the closing date.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive two hospitality tickets to the Volvo Ocean Race, Cardiff for Saturday 9th June 2018 and an overnight stay.
9. The hospitality ticket will give the recipients access to the Volvo Ocean Race Wales Pavilion with tea, coffees and Welsh cakes on arrival, a buffet lunch and free bar between 12noon and 16:00 (includes beer, wine and soft drinks only. ID maybe required for alcohol). Tours of the race village can also be booked free of charge as part of hospitality in the Pavilion. These will be on a first come first served basis.
10. The overnight stay will be for two people and will be at St David’s Hotel and Spa, Cardiff Bay on Saturday 9th June 2018. The stay will include breakfast and will be in a double room.
11. The tickets will be posted out to the winner when the competition has closed and the hotel will be booked under the winner's name for them to quote upon arrival.
12. The prize can only be taken on the dates stated. No alternative dates are available.
13. Travel is not included.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.