On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
May - June 2019
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to the “Visit York” competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 27th May 2019 to Sunday 23rd of June 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 27th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 23rd June 2019.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Visit York.
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. The competition is not open to Visit York, The Grand York, LNER or Global staff.
9. One winner will receive two nights at the 5-star hotel The Grand York on a bed & breakfast basis, two two-day York Passes, return travel with LNER, cookery lessons at The Grand's cookery school and £500 spending money.
10. The two-night stay is based on sharing a double/twin room.
11. The stay includes breakfast each morning for two people.
12. The two two-day York Passes will give the winner and guest free entry to over 30 top visitor attractions in York. Attractions will be detailed with the pass documentation.
13. The return rail travel will be for two from the winner's nearest connecting LNER main line to York. Travel is standard class travel. Winner and guest will need to make their own way to their local train station and to the hotel and attractions in York. Transfers are not included.
14. The two taster sessions at the Cookery School at The Grand - Cookery class is redeemable against any half-day or express class dependent on accommodation dates and needs to be pre-booked.
15. The £500 will be in the form of a cheque and sent to the winner's address within 28 days of them being notified of their win.
16. The break cannot be taken on any York Race dates - 14-15 & 29 June 2019, 12-13 July 2019, 26-27 July 2019, 21-24 August 2019, 8 Sept 2019, 11-12 Oct 2019.
17. The break must be taken before 30th November 2019.
18. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
19. All parts of the prize are subject to availability.
20. Full prize booking and redemption will be discussed with the winner.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.