Classic FM - Win With Visit Leeds - NovDec18
November - December 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to the “Visit Leeds” competition ("the Competition") which will run from 5th November 2018 to 2nd December 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com to register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 5th November 2018 and close at 23:59 on 2nd December 2018.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Visit Leeds.
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Employees and family of Visit Leeds are not eligible to enter .
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of:
Two tickets to see Northern Ballet’s The Nutcracker at Leeds Grand Theatre at 19:00 on Saturday 15th December 2018
An overnight stay for two people, staying on a bed and breakfast basis in an Executive room, at the 4* Novotel Hotel Leeds from Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th December 2018. Also includes a complimentary cocktail per person
Lunch for two people at Fazenda Leeds on Saturday 15th December 2018. This is from a pre-set menu which includes a variety of their dishes. The lunch will include two drinks per person
10. By entering this competition, you agree that in the event of winning, your data will be passed on to the competition partners: Visit Leeds, Northern Ballet, Novotel Hotel, Leeds Grand Theatre and Fazenda and give permission for the competition partners to contact you to arrange your prize.
11. Prize is non-amendable and non-transferable.
12. Prize is subject to availability.
13. No cash alternative available.
14. Prize does not include transport.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.