Terms and Conditions: Win VIP tickets to see Andrea Bocelli perform in Italy
15 June 2018, 13:03 | Updated: 15 June 2018, 16:36
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Classic FM - 61812 (ITALY) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6.00am on Saturday 16th June 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10.00pm on Sunday 24th June 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £5 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 6 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. 2 VIP tickets to watch Andrea Bocelli perform at the Teatro di Silenzio with a 3 night stay at the Hotel Gallery Art, Florence, for 2 people, inclusive of return flights from London Gatwick to Pisa.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-The prize includes 3 nights accommodation for 2 people in a Gallery Double room at the Hotel Gallery Art, Florence with complimentary breakfast.
-Return economy flights from London Gatwick Airport to Pisa International Airport, subject to availability. Outbound flight will be on Friday 27th July 2018 and inbound flight will be on Monday 30th July 2018.
-1 x 23kg bag per person is included.
-Private return car transfers from Pisa International Airport to the Hotel Gallery Art are included.
-Prize includes 2 VIP tickets to Andrea Bocelli’s performance on Saturday 28th July 2018 at the Teatro di Silenzio, seated in the ‘area executive’
-Private executive car transfers to and from the concert are included for 2 people on Saturday 28th July.
-A pre-concert meal for 2 at the Lajatico Agritourismo is included.
-Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
-Prize must be redeemed by 9th July 2018.
-The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, insurance, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
-Winners must have valid passports with minimum of 6 months to expiry date.
-The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize. The winner and guest must hold valid passports for travel.
-Wheelchair access is restricted.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.