Classic Online T&Cs: Viking Lyon & Provence July19
15 July 2019, 00:01
Viking Lyon & Provence – July – August 2019 on Classic FM
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/apply to ‘Viking Cruises July – August radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 15th July to Sunday 25th August 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, locate the competition page, register their details in the online entry form and answer the question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 15th July 2019 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 25th August 2019.
- Entrants will need to correctly answer the question on the competion page to enter.
- From all correct and eliable Entrants, one Entrant will be randomly selected, and awarded their prize by Global Radio by telephone within 7 days of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
- Entrants must be over aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- The prize is an 8-day cruise for two people sharing a B grade Veranda Stateroom on Viking’s Lyon & Provenceriver cruise.
- The cruise will depart on any available departure date between March – November 2020
- The cruise includes the following:
Two return scheduled economy class flights from London
7 guided tours
All meals on board
Specially selected house wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
Free tea and coffee and snacks any time on board
Free Wi-Fi on board
All port charges, government taxes and overseas transfers
- The prize winner and companion will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the London airport and all associated costs. Travel insurance and gratuities are not included. Any other expenses incurred in connection with the prize will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner and their companion. The holiday must be taken within the date range stated above. Validity of the prize cannot be extended.
- The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
- Viking Cruises cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations or changes in dates or times of flights or cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The holiday is ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Viking Cruises cannot be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged or incomplete.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter or by visiting vikingcruises.co.uk/competitions.
The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any applicable provisions of mandatory local law.
- The Promoter is Viking Cruises, Nelsons House, 83 Wimbledon Park Side, London SW19 5LP (company number 01283655), who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment.
- Global radio is the administrator of the Promotion.