Viking Feb 2020
3 February 2020, 11:00
Viking Grand European Tour – February - April 2020 on Classic FM
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/ apply to ‘Viking Grand European Tour- February- April radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd February 2020 to Friday 10th April 2020 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, register their details in the online entry form and answer the question.
2. Online entry will open at 11:00 on Monday 3rd February 2020 and close at 23.59 on Friday 10th April 2020.
3. From all correct and eligible Entrants, one Entrant will be randomly selected and awarded their prize by Global Radio by telephone within 7 days of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
4. Entrants must be over aged 18 years or over.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
One winner will receive a 15-day cruise for two people on Viking’s Grand European Tour river cruise, including:
• Two economy class flights from London, UK to Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Two economy class flights from Budapest, Hungary to London, UK
• Transfers from Amsterdam Airport to the departure location, and from the arrival location to Budapest Airport
• 14 nights accommodation on board the cruise ship
• 12 guided tours throughout the duration of the journey
Prize terms and conditions:
6. The cruise will depart on any available departure date between March and November 2021.
7. Accommodation is for 14 nights and 15 days, for two people, sharing a C grade French Balcony Stateroom.
8. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on board, and includes specially selected house wine, beer and soft drinks.
9. Guests will have access to free tea, coffee and snacks at any time on board.
10. All port charges, government taxes and transfers during the journey will be covered.
11. The guided tours will follow an existing itinerary which will be provided by the prize supplier before the journey commences.
12. The prize winner and companion will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the London airport of departure.
13. Travel insurance and gratuities are not included. Any other expenses incurred in connection with the prize will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner and their companion unless otherwise stated.
14. The holiday must be taken within the date range stated above. Validity of the prize cannot be extended.
15. The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
16. Viking Cruises cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations or changes in dates or times of flights or cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. The holiday is ABTA and ATOL protected.
18. Viking Cruises cannot be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged or incomplete.
19. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
20. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter or by visiting vikingcruises.co.uk/competitions.
General Terms and conditions
21. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
23. The Promoter is Viking Cruises, Nelsons House, 83 Wimbledon Park Side, London SW19 5LP (company number 01283655), who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment
24. Global radio is the administrator of the Promotion.