Viking Classic FM 18
4 June 2018, 11:15
Viking – Classic FM. May 2018.
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/ apply to ‘Viking radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 4th June to Sunday 10th June 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, locate the competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 4th June and close at 23:59 on Sunday 10th June.
- Entrants must correctly answer a multiple choice question to enter.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries, after the competition closes.
- The winners will be notified by team member of Global staff on their details provided at the point of entry within one week of the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
Entrants must be over aged 18 years or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
· The prize is £1,000. Which will be fulfilled by Global via cheque
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.