Vaillant, Classic FM
14 October 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 14 October 2019, 09:35
Vaillant on Classic FM | October – November 2019 (Burst 2)
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vaillant Boilers’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th October 2019 to Sunday 10th November 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
- To enter the competition an entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com , answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 14th October 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 10th November 2019.
- From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted via telephone call or email, using the contact details provided, following the closing date of the competition.
- Please allow up to 14 days following competition closing date to hear from Classic FM.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize package consists of the below;
- LG 43 Inch Smart 4K HDR LED TV.
- Sony 1000W 5.1Ch Blu-ray Home Cinema System.
- New Amazon Echo Plus.
PRIZE SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.