On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
20 August 2018, 17:12 | Updated: 21 August 2018, 09:28
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Universal bundle’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21 August 2018 to 21 September 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 21 August 2018 and close at 23.59 on 21 September 2018.
4. Entrants must answer a question online.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries. They will be contacted by email or phone.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is a bundle of recordings from Universal Music, as follows:
A 12-disc box-set of recordings by Herbert von Karajan
Music from Gladiator on vinyl
Max Richter's Three Worlds: Music from Woolf Works on vinyl
Sheku Kanneh-Mason's debut album on vinyl
Carlos Kleiber's complete orchestral recordings on vinyl
The Complete Works of Shakespeare read and performed – on 11 CDs
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.