Online T&Cs: UKTV Gold Saluting Dad's Army
3 November 2018, 00:01
GOLD – Saluting Dad’s Army on Classic FM, November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘GOLD – Saluting Dad’s Army’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 3rd November 2018 to 25th November 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com locate the competition page, register their details and answer a question.
- Online entry will open at 00.00 on 03/11/18 and close at 23.59 25/11/18
- Entrants will need to answer a question and register their details on the entry form provided.
- From all correct and eligible entries, 1 winner will be picked at random. They will be contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry within 1 week of the closing date.
- Entrants must 18 years of age or older and must be a UK resident.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return travel for 2 people to Norfolk
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4-start ickworth Hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
- 3-course dinner with wine pairings for 2 people at Frederick’s Restaurant.
- £250 spending money.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Prize terms and conditions:
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 400 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 200 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from Frederick’s dinner menu including wine pairings, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The £250 spending money will be provided either in the form of a bank transfer or via cheque. This will be decided by the winner once Global have been in contact with them.
NDL to provide:
- Budget guarantee scheme
- Winner liason and coordination
- £10million public Liability Insurance
- Detailed destination information and area guidebook