Classic FM: Tourism Ireland
19 February 2018, 00:01
Terms and conditions for the Tourism Ireland competition on Classic FM, February and March 2018
Tourism Ireland on Classic FM, February, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Tourism Ireland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th February 2018 to Sunday 18th March 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant go online to www.classicfm.com, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 19th February 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 18th March 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries received.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone by a Global member of staff.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win a trip to Ireland for 2 people. Trip includes:
- Return flights for two people to Knock Airport, West Ireland
- Fully inclusive car hire for the duration of your stay
- 2 nights accommodation at Knockranny House Hotel, Westport
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
- Sea Safari experience for two people.
- Travel insurance for two people
- £500 Spending money
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.