The Old Man and the Gun – Classic FM Nov-Dec 2018
30 November 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 5 December 2018, 15:19
The Old Man and the Gun – Classic FM competition Nov/Dec 2018
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Old man and the Gun’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 30th November to Friday 7th December on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition, the Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and correctly answer the question asked on The Old Man and the Gun competition page and enter their details.
- Online entry opens at 00.01 on Friday 30th November and close at 23.59 on Friday 7th November.
- From all correct and eligible entries received, one entrant will be selected at random and announced as winner.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded.
- Trip to London for special screening:
- Return train travel for 2 people to London, UK
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Screening of The Old Man and The Gun at Fox Studios for 2 people
- Trip to Three Choirs Vineyard
- Return travel for 2 people to Gloucestershire, UK
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4-star Three Choirs Vineyard
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Wine tour and tasting experience for 2 people.
Specific prize terms:
- Trips are subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Travel to London will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Screening of The Old Man and The Gun at Fox Studios will be provided by the client subject to their terms and conditions.
- Due to the nature of the location, travel to Gloucestershire will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Hotels are classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Wine tour and tasting experience is based on 2 people and subject to availability. Guided tours start at 11:30am on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday only. Lunch is selected from the full brasserie menu, to the value of £50.00. Winner may choose to use the lunch allowance towards dinner, if they prefer.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to change the prize at its absolute discretion