Classic FM - Win a luxury stay at The Gamekeeper's Inn - April19
Lakeland Leisure Estates - The Gamekeeper's Inn
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Lakeland Leisure Estates radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th April 2019 to Monday 22nd April 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com, answer the multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open Monday 8th April 2019 and close at 23:59 on Monday 22nd April 2019.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted.
5. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive a Luxury Weekend Spa Retreat for 4 at The Gamekeeper's Inn in the Yorkshire Dales. The break consists of:
- Luxury lodge accommodation for 4 people sharing 2 bedrooms for 2 nights over a weekend
- Yorkshire breakfast
- Exclusive alternative afternoon tea for 4 with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco
- Full access to the on-site leisure club facilities including heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym
- Luxury 1 hour spa treatment for 4 people
- Two course meal for 4 people from a set menu
- Complimentary bar tab up to £100
8. The prize package will be arranged between the accommodation provider and the winner.
9. The winners desired dates may not be available and all dates are subject to availability.
10. The prize must be taken by 1st December 2019.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.