On Air Now
The Full Works Concert with Catherine Bott 8pm - 10pm
Sun-hat Villas & Resorts
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sun-hat Villas & Resorts’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 7th January 2019 to 20th January 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details and answer the question correctly for the chance to win. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 7th January and close at 23:59 on 20th January 2019.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries . They will be notified by email or telephone.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted, duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive £2,000 towards the balance of a villa holiday from Sun-hat Villas & Resorts and £1,000 cash.
8. The £2,000 credit at Sun-hat Villas & Resorts will be redeemable by calling Sun-hat Villas & Resorts and quoting the reference number given to them by the Classic FM team when they are informed of their win. The £2,000 inclusive of VAT will be deducted from the balance payment which is payable 10 weeks prior to travel. If the full amount of £2,000 hasn’t been used at the time of booking, the remaining amount will not be sent to the winner.
9. The £1,000 will be in the form of a cheque and is to put towards flights, travel insurance, transfers and other extras.
10. When booking the holiday with Sun-hat Villas & Resorts, one of the travelling party must be over 21 years of age.
11. The winner and guests will require passports which is valid for at least six months beyond the return date of the chosen holiday dates.
12. The prize excludes UK and abroad transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas and vaccinations. The £1,000 is to be used to cover some of these costs.
13. The prize must be booked with Sun-hat Villas & Resorts and taken before the 31st of December 2020. Bookings will need to be made via phone. All villas are subject to availability.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize.