T&Cs: Silver Travel Awards
1 March 2018, 00:01
Silver Travel Advisor Awards on Classic FM, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Silver Travel Advisor Awards’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 1st March 2018 to Thursday 5th April 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com/win, register their details and answer a multiple choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00.01 on Thursday 1st March 2018 and close at 23.59 on Thursday 5th April 2018.
- An entrant must also vote in a minimum of 5 categories in the travel company voting section in order to be entered into the competition.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and have a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 8. 6 night full board cruise on MS Royal Crown for 2 people.
18.1 A Deluxe Suite for two people aboard Noble Caledonia’s ‘Music & Wine of the Danube’ cruise from Vienna to Budapest. This is a very popular itinerary aboard the MS Royal Crown with a music theme and Guest Speaker, Daniel Snowman. The prize is worth £3990 and includes economy class scheduled air travel, 6 nights aboard the MS Royal Crown on a full board basis, house wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, Noble Caledonia onboard team, shore excursions and music events described in the itinerary, gratuities and transfers.
18.2 This prize is for the departure on 22nd October 2018, and includes economy class scheduled air travel, six nights aboard the MS Royal Crown on full board basis, house wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, shore excursions and music events as described, Cruise Director, Tour Manager, Guest Speaker, gratuities, transfers, port & airport taxes.
The prize is not transferable to any other destination or date, and no cash alternative is available.
Travel insurance is not included in the prize, however it is essential that the winner has adequate travel insurance
The prize does not include the optional Schonbrunn Palace tour, and other optional music events ashore. Read more about the cruise
18.3 Travel Insurance is NOT included.
18.4 Full Itinerary:
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.