On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Sedbergh School’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th September 2019 to Sunday 22nd September 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 13:00 on Monday 9th September 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a multiple choice question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Classic FM.
6. Entrants must 18 years old or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a break for two people in the Lake District which includes:
• Two-nights accommodation at the Black Bull Hotel, Sedbergh which incudes breakfast.
• Three-course meal for two with a bottle of house wine during the stay at the Black Bull Hotel
• A 'Walking with Wolves' experience in the Lake District National Park
9. Ts&Cs for the Black Bull Hotel stay:
• The Prize must be claimed within 12 months of the end date of the competition and excludes Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day
• The winner will receive a ‘Be My Guest’ certificate which will allow them to stay for 2 nights subject to hotel availability
• The room type will depend on hotel availability
10. Ts&cs for the Walking with Wolves experience:
• Prize must be claimed within 12 months of the end date of the competition
• The winner will receive two ‘Walking with Wolves’ vouchers, booking is essential and subject to availability
• A reasonable level of fitness is required for this experience
• Duration 1 hour
11. The £250 will be sent to the winners address as a cheque within 28 days of winning
12. Full prize redemption and booking details will be discussed with the winner.
13. Prize elements do not need to be used at the same time.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.