Online T&Cs: Saint Lucia on Classic FM Feb 2019
4 February 2019, 15:23 | Updated: 4 February 2019, 15:24
St Lucia Tourist Board on Classic FM, February 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘ St Lucia Tourist Board’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 04/02/19 to 18/02/2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and answer a question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 15:25 on 4th February 2019 and close at 23:59 on 18th February 2019.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be ages 18 years or over.
- Entrants must have a valid Passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win a 7-night holiday to St Lucia for two people that includes:
- Seven nights at the 5 star The Landings Resort & Spa on a B&B basis
- Return flights with British Airways from Gatwick to St Lucia
- Return on-island airport transfers
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- This prize cannot be sold or gifted & will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
- The Prize winner must be one of the passengers booked on to the travel party.
- There will be one overall prize and which is valid for a maximum of 2 adults (one winner plus guest) and must be taken in one trip. The prize consists of two return airline seats from London Gatwick Airport to Saint Lucia on British Airways, with seven nights at The Landings Resort & Spa on a B&B basis and return on-island airport transfers courtesy of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability.
- Your complimentary certificate is valid for travel: from 1st May 2019 until 10th December 2019. Original certificate must be presented at the hotel upon check-in.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- The prize is subject to availability and cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Easter or other major holidays. Other blackout periods may apply. Reservations subject to availability at the resort.
- The Landings Resort & Spa and Saint Lucia Tourism Authority , make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
- The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity remaining after the return to the UK and must organise relevant visas where required. UK passport holders do not require a visa to visit Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and The Landings Resort & Spa will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- Travel insurance will be provided by Global.
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and The Landings Resort & Spa, shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
- The prized is provided by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and The Landings Resort & Spa.
- When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and The Landings Resort & Spa do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.