Classic FM - Win A Private Tour & Stay On The Royal Yacht Britannia - Nov18
The Royal Yacht Britannia
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Royal Yacht Britannia’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 2nd November 2018 to Sunday 18th November 2018 on Classic FM Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:00 on Friday 2nd November 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 18th November 2018.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted by a team member of Classic FM.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a private tour of The Royal Yacht Britannia plus a Fingal overnight stay in a Classic Cabin based on 2 people sharing – inclusive of a full Scottish breakfast.
9. The prize is for two people and is valid from 1st February 2019 until 30th December 2019. Subject to availability. Excludes July and August 2019.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. Transport is not included.
12. Details on how to redeem the prize and book will be discussed with the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion