Classic FM: Royal Museums Greenwich
15 April 2019, 00:01
Royal Museums Greenwich on Classic FM – April 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Royal Museums Greenwich radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15th April – Sunday 21st April 2019 on Classic FM London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 15th April 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 21st April 2019.
- 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Royal Museums Greenwich and all companies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
- Two adult Day Explorer passes which give free entry to the Royal Observatory Greenwich and Cutty Sark.
- Two adult tickets to the Moon exhibition at the National Maritime Museum.
- A private guided tour of the Annie Maunder Astrographic Telescope, for two people, from one of the Royal Observatory Astronomers.
- A two-night stay with breakfast and dinner for two at a four-star hotel - Aloft London Excel.
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
- A private tour for two of the Annie Maunder Astrographic Telescope (AMAT) from a Royal Observatory astronomer available from late September to December 2019, on selected weekdays during opening hours or selected Tuesday evenings. Subject to the astronomer’s availability. Pre-booking is essential.
- Travel costs are not included.
- General Museum entry regulations apply.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.