Classic FM - Win With Rex Wingate & Partners - NovDec18
Rex Wingate & Partners
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Rex Wingate & Partners competition (the “Competition") which will run from 27th November 2018 to 10th December 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 27th November 2018 and close at 23:59 on 10th December 2018.
4. Entrants need to go online and answer a multiple choice question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct entries received and contacted by Classic FM.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive the prize of a Cartier frame (excluding solid gold) or Lindberg frame (excluding Lindberg Precious) with any Zeiss lenses including coatings and a full eye examination at Rex Wingate & Partners.
10. To redeem the prize, the winner must be able to go to either Rex Wintage, 26 North Street, Havant, PO9 1PR or Rex Wingate, 60 Botley Road, Park Gate Nr Fareham, SO31 1BB.
11. The eye examination will need to be taken at one of the above stores. This will need to be booked and taken by 30th June 2019. Then the lenses and frames can be fitted/posted after the eye test has taken place.
12. The lenses/frames can be sent via post to the winner's address following the eye examination. However, if winner decides on varifocal lenses then they will have to go and have the frames/lenses fitted at one of the above stores.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.