On Air Now
The Full Works Concert with Catherine Bott 8pm - 10pm
5 June 2018, 14:28
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Queen’s Park Literary Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6 June to 20 June on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Wednesday 6 June and close at 23.59 on 20 June.
4. Entrants must answer a question online to enter the competition.
5. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries. They will be contacted by telephone or email.
6. You may only enter if you are a resident of the United Kingdom or Isle of Man.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is: a pair of tickets to any event at the Queen’s Park Book Festival in London, one night’s accommodation for two in a nearby hotel, including breakfast and £200 spending money.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.