On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
Qatar Goodwood Festival
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Qatar Goodwood Festival radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 6th July 2018 to Sunday 22nd July 2018 on Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 6th July 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd July 2018.
4. Entrants must go online and answer a question correctly for the chance to win the prize.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct entries after the competition has closed.
6. Entrants must be from the UK.
7. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9 . One winner will win the following prize for themselves and guest. Both must be age 18 years old or over to be eligible to win and take the prize:
Two places in the Secret Garden Hospitality area on the opening day of the Qatar Goodwood Festival, Tuesday 31st July 2018 with a champagne reception, three-course buffet lunch and delicious Afternoon Tea
Two ticket admissions to the Exclusive Richmond Enclosure
Reserved parking for one car
Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks (to a fair usage policy)
A Racecard covering all of the day’s sporting highlights
10. Global and Goodwood both reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. Prize cannot be substituted for cash or similar.
12. Prize cannot be taken on an alternative day of the Festival. The prize has to be taken on the 31st July 2018.
13. Prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.