Online T&Cs: Specially Selected Pork 2019
4 February 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 7 February 2019, 15:40
Quality Meat Scotland on CLASSIC FM, 4th FEBRUARY - 17th FEBRUARY 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Go Places With Pork’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 04/02/2019 to 17/02/2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/ and register their details and answer one question.
- . Online entry will open at 00:01 on 04/02/2019 and close at 23:59 on 17/02/2019.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
- Global will notify the winner within 14 working days of the competition close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to residents of the UK only.
- One entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- § Return travel for two people to Gullane, East Lothian
§ 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Greywall Hotel
§ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
§ Three course meal for two people at Chez Roux at the Greywall Hotel on one evening
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 600 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 300 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two people sharing a double room with en- suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a three course meal from the set dinner menu excluding drinks.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.