The Nation’s Favourite Carol 2019 with Robinsons on Classic FM, December 2019.
26 November 2019, 14:24 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 12:03
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Nation’s Favourite Carol radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Sunday 1st December – Wednesday 18th December 2019 on the Classic FM Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, register their details and pick their favourite Christmas carol from the list provided or enter another suggestion in the free text box.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Sunday 1st December and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
5. 3 x winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Three winners will each receive:
- 1 x Fortnum & Mason Hamper worth £500
- 2 x bottles of Robinsons Fruit Cordials
9. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
10. This prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.