On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 4pm - 7pm
4 August 2020, 08:00 | Updated: 4 August 2020, 08:06
Voting and prize draw entry.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Classic FM’s Movie Music Hall of Fame in partnership with Radio Times radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 09:00 on Tuesday 4th August 2020 to 23:59 Sunday 23rd August 2020 on Classic FM (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://win.classicfm.com/movie-music-2020/, register their details and place their vote.
4. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Tuesday 4th August and close at 23:59 on Sunday 23rd August 2020.
5. To vote in Classic FM’s Movie Music Hall of Fame chart, an Entrant must vote for one piece of their favourite film music. The Entrant must either select their favourite piece from the list provided, or input their own suggestion if they can’t find it on the list.
6. Entries will not be counted if they are incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
7. Entrants must include their email address, phone number, or address to ensure their votes are not duplicates. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be eligible to enter the Competition or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form will be included in the chart. Postal votes will not be deemed eligible.
9. The new Classic FM Movie Music Hall of Fame chart will be announced on air over the August bank holiday weekend (Saturday 29th August to Monday 31st August 2020) once all the votes have been counted and verified. The 100 pieces with the most votes will be included in the Classic FM Movie Music Hall of Fame chart. If two or more pieces of music receive the same number of votes, the higher position will be given to the piece of music that received the final vote total the quickest.
10. Once The Classic FM Movie Music Hall of Fame voting has closed at 23:59 on Sunday 23rd August 2020, three winning Entrants will be selected at random from those who have voted online and have completed eligible entries. The winners will be notified by telephone within one week of the closing date and will be sent, by email or post, details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the promoter's email or letter will make any claim invalid and the promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
11. Entrants must be residents of the UK.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. There are three prizes and three winners in total. There will be one prize per separate winner.
15. The first winner drawn will receive £500. This will be delivered to the winning Entrant via BACS transfer.
16. The second winner drawn will receive an Apple 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB in the colour Space Grey.
17. The third winner drawn will receive a Sony HT-SD35 320W RMS 2.1Ch Sound Bar with Wireless Sub.
18. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winning Entrants being contacted by Global.
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
19. This prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value at its absolute discretion.
The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.