Classic FM - Win With Monart Spa - Feb 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Monart Spa Poundbury' Competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th February 2020 to 19th February 2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 6th February 2020 and close at 23:59 on 19th February 2020.
4. Entrants must answer a question and register their details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received and contacted by a member of the Classic FM team.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the competition.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win a luxury day package for two at the Monart Spa Poundbury and £100 to cover travel expenses.
9. The spa day package includes:
Full use of the thermal suite – including sauna, caldarium, sanarium, pro infrared cabin, salt grotto, experience showers and aroma steam room
Two-course lunch & coffee; including a glass of award-winning sparkling wine from the Langham Estate
A bespoke facial or body treatment
10. The spa day is available from 9am to 8pm and can be taken any day of the week. The prize must be used within 6 months of the winner being notified and is dependent on the availability of the spa.
11. Both guests need to be 18 or over.
12. Towels/robes/slippers are provided for the duration of the spa day.
13. Lunch includes two-courses with a non-alcoholic drink, along with the sparkling wine and coffee.
14. The treatment is one per person and needs to be booked at the time of the prize date booking. The treatment lasts 55 minutes. Both guests can choose from either a face or body treatment.
15. The winner will be emailed by the Monart Spa reception team to book in the prize.
16. The £100 travel money will be provided by Global direct to the winner's account via BACS. Sort code and account number will need to be provided on email by the winner. Payment will be made within 28 days of receipt of bank information.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.