On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
24 April 2019, 15:51 | Updated: 24 April 2019, 16:22
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ministry of Sound The Annual Classical’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24/04/19 to 15/05/19 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 16.23 on 24/04/19 and close at 23.59 on 15/05/19.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and notified by email or telephone.
5. Global will contact the winners on the details provided at the point of entry. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, Global reserves the right to random select another winner.
6. The winner must be aged over 18 and be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win a pair of tickets to the Annual Classical Tour in their chosen venue.
9. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.