On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
Win tickets to the Manchester International Festival
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win tickets to the Manchester International Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd June 2019 to Sunday 16th June 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to https://www.classicfm.com/, register their details and answer a multiple-choice question correctly.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 3rd June 2019 and close at 23:59 on 16th June 2019.
5. One entry will be selected at random from all those with the correct answer and will be contacted through a telephone call. They will then be given all of the details on how they will receive their prize package.
6. All entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive two tickets to the Manchester International Festival to see Tao of Glass, a 4* minimum hotel stay in Manchester for two nights and £500 spending money.
9. Two tickets to see the Tao of Glass performance at the Manchester International Festival 2019 at the Royal Exchange Theatre - Tickets will be standard tickets valid for one performance from the performances on either 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th or 20th July 2019. Tickets are subject to availability dependent on the date chosen from the above. There is no age restriction.
10. Two-night stay for two people at a 4* minimum hotel in Manchester - The stay will include breakfast and will be a double/twin room. The stay must be booked over the dates of the chosen performance and must be two consecutive nights. This will be booked on the winner's behalf by Global. At least one of the guests must be age 18 or over.
11. £500 spending money - will be sent via cheque to the winner's address within 28 days of them being notified of their win.
12. MIF 2019 Ticket Terms and Conditions
12.1. All tickets remain the property of Manchester International Festival (MIF).
12.2. MIF reserves the right to make changes to the event where reasonably necessary to do so.
12.3. Latecomers cannot be guaranteed entry.
12.4. The use of cameras and audio/visual recording equipment is not permitted.
12.5. By their attendance, ticket-holders consent to filming, sound recording and being photographed as members of the audience.
12.6. The venue and/or MIF reserves the right to refuse admission.
12.7 The winner must provide their name, email address, mobile number and any access requirements. MIF will need this information in order to process the tickets.
12.8 Tickets available 30 mins before the performance starts, from Royal Exchange Theatre box office on the day of the performance.
12.9 Manchester International Festival decision is final, MIF will not enter into correspondence with entrants who have not won.
13. Tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value.
14. Transport is not included. The winner must make their own way to Manchester, to the performance and to/from the hotel.
15. Full prize redemption and booking details will be discussed with the winner.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another at its absolute discretion.