On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
August & September 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Macdonald Hotels radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30th August 2019 to Friday 13th September 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open on Friday 30th August 2019 and close at 23:59 on Friday 13th September 019
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple-choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Classic FM.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a two-night stay in a deluxe room in Macdonald Holyrood, Edinburgh for two people.
9. The stay includes:
• 2 nights accommodation with breakfast each morning
• 2 nights dinner in the hotel's new Surf & Turf Restaurant - the dinner will be three-courses and no drinks are included
• Drinks with Head Chef, Glenn Roach before dinner during one evening of the stay - this will be pre-booked for the winner on a night during their stay. It will be one drink per person
• A bottle of champagne upon arrival
• 2 x 1 hr Spa Treatment - One treatment per person from their spa treatment menu. This must be pre-booked on arrival at the hotel and treatment times are subject to availability
10. The break must be booked and taken by 30th November 2019. Winner can choose any date between 26th October 2019 and 30th November 2019 – any chosen dates by the guests will be guaranteed by the hotel.
11. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability, therefore, flexibility with dates will be required.
12. Both people who participate in the stay must be 18 or over.
13. The prize DOES NOT include:
Food and drink (other than the drinks and meals specified above)
Personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned
14. All aspects of the prize must be used together and cannot be used separately.
15. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.