On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
30 August 2019, 17:18 | Updated: 4 September 2019, 11:00
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to the following radio station shortcode CLASSIC FM – 61812 (SPA) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16:30 on 3rd SEPTEMBER 2019 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10:00 on 11 SEPTEMBER 2019 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the Closing Time of the competition, a winning Entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the Entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. 3 attempts to contact the winner will be made during the day of 11th September 2019; if the winner does not respond, another Entrant will be selected in the same manner. Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.
8. The winner must be 18 or over to enter the Competition, the winner’s guest must be 16 or over
9. You must enter from a UK mobile.
10. You can enter up to 10 times only, however, you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. The prize includes a two-night stay at Schloss Elmau, admission to the Ludovico Einaudi's concert, breakfast, dinner with a 50-Euro Dine-Around credit, participation in Schloss Elmau’s Fit & Active program, WIFI, and use of the spas at the Hideaway.
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
14. This prize consists of:
· Works from Ludovico Einaudi's album “Seven Days Walking”. Concert details are 19 October 2019 (20:30 - 21:30)
· Prize includes bed and breakfast accommodation for 2-nights at the Schloss Elmau Spa in a standard twin or double room sleeping two people in the Hideaway. The winner can choose to travel October 18th 2019 to October 20th 2019 or October 19th 2019 to October 21st 2019
- Use of the Spas in the Hideaway (the Badehaus & Oriental Hamam are reserved for guests aged 16 and above). Please note that the Retreat spas are reserved for guests staying at the Retreat (the Shantigiri Adult Spa is reserved for guests aged 16 and over). Prices for all spa treatments aren’t included in this prize.
- Admission to the Cultural Events
- Breakfast in one of the open restaurants. Breakfast in the Retreat is exclusively reserved for guests staying at the Retreat
- Dinner with a credit for food in our à la carte restaurants of up to 50€/night/person from age 16 and over.
- Minibar, mineral water and apples in the room on arrival
- Use of Room Service at the prices indicated on the Room Service menu
- Participation in the Yoga, Fitness & Sports Programs (Before the start of each class, please register) and use of the Tennis Courts
- Use of high-speed wireless internet
- Flights & transfers from/to the airport. Transfers are in Germany only, transfers are not included to or from the airport in the UK
- Shuttle bus to the nearby hiking and skiing areas
- Free outdoor parking (option to reserve a space in the underground parking garage at €19/night)
- Prize may only be redeemed over the Einaudi concert weekend (19th October 2019)
- No wheelchair-access
- The winner must be 18 or over, their guest must be 16 or over
- Economy flights from London to Munich, returning to London from Munich or Innsbruck.
- Maximum two people, sharing one room.
- No cash alternative
- Name changes or destination changes are not permitted.
- Winner and guests must travel on the same flight and dates and carry valid passports. The prize must be used by the winner and guests travelling together
- It is the prize-winner's responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given. The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000.