On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Myleene Klass 12am - 1am
Leeds International Piano Competition
June - August 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to the “Leeds International Piano” competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 22nd June 2018 to Friday 3rd August 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to classicfm.com to register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 22nd June 2018 and close at 23:59 on Friday 3rd August 2018.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Leeds International Piano Competition
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Employees and family of Leeds International Piano Competition are not eligible to enter
9. The prize is a pair of tickets to see the 19th Leeds International Piano Competition on Saturday 15th September at Leeds Town Hall, an overnight stay at the Ibis Styles Hotel, on a bed and breakfast basis, in Leeds City Centre on Saturday 15th September and £200 spending money.
10. The tickets and the overnight stay are only valid for Saturday 15th September.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. Prize redemption/delivery will be discussed with the winner.
13. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.