On Air Now
Cowan's Classics with Rob Cowan 7pm - 9pm
18 April 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 18 April 2019, 15:52
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Karl Jenkins birthday gala’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18 April to 19 May 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 16.00 on 18 April 2019 and close at 23.59 on 19 May 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a question online.
5. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries
6. Entrants must be aged over 18 and be a resident of the UK or the Isle of Man.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win a pair of tickets to the Karl Jenkins birthday gala at the Royal Academy of Music in London on Thursday 20 June as well as a concert programme. The prize also includes one night’s accommodation for two people in the Marylebone Hotel, including breakfast.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.