Classic Online T&Cs: HyperX
6 July 2019, 00:01
Hyper X on the Classic Network – June/July 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://classicfm.com/termsandconditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the HyperX radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 6th July to Friday 19th July 2019 on the Classic Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at http://classicfm.com, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Saturday 6th July and close at 23:59pm on Friday 19th July 2019.
- 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
Eligibility & Conditions:
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- The Competition is open to the residents of the United Kingdom, (the “Territory”) who are at least 18 years of age or older, except Our employees (or employees of Our holding or subsidiary companies or of Our agents or suppliers) or anyone who is professionally connected with the Competition or its administration or anyone that appears on a government restricted persons list.
8.2. In entering the Competition you confirm that You are eligible to do so and you are eligible to claim the Prize. We may require You to provide proof (including proof of age) that You are eligible to enter the Competition.
8.3. We will not accept Competition entries that are automatically generated by computer or completed by third parties or in bulk.
8.4. The Competition must be entered in the Entrant’s own name and entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8.5. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of this Competition at any time and reject entries from Entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition or that violate these terms and conditions.
9. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition. The winner will receive the following:
HyperX Cloud for Playstation gaming headset
HyperX ChargePlay Duo
HyperX CloudX gaming headset
HyperX Quadcast gaming microphone
HyperX Pulsefire Surge
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB gaming keyboard
10. The Prize is subject to availability and We reserve the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
11. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable to anyone else and there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
12. The Prize should not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
13. The winner of the Competition will be selected by means of randomised electronic selection on Monday 3 June 2019 from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. Our decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. We will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner of the Competition personally as soon as practicable after they have been selected by emailing the email address provided by them at the time they entered the Competition. Only the winner will be contacted.
Claiming the Prize:
15. To redeem the Prize the winner is required to respond to the email that we send them advising that they have won the Prize. The winner must confirm by email their acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of receiving the email from Us.
16. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed the Prize within seven (7) days from the time that We have emailed them, or the winner is unable to comply with these standard terms and conditions, We reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant drawn at random from the entries that were received before the Closing Date of the Competition. Any such reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. We do not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the Prize.
18. In order to receive the Prize, the winner must provide us with their residential address in the Territory and we will deliver the Prize to them. We are not responsible for the failure to deliver the Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly
19. There will be no charge for delivery of the Prize.
20. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.