Classic - Win A Stay At Hotel Collingwood - Nov2019
Win a stay at Hotel Collingwood
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Hotel Collingwood – Classic South Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 7th November 2019 to Thursday 21st November 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 7th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on the 21st November 2019
4. Entrants will need to answer a multiple-choice question for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all of the correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted by Classic FM.
6. Entrants must be age 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win a 2 night stay in a Superior Room at Hotel Collingwood to include dinner on one night, Full English breakfast each morning and £100.
9. Dinner will be three-courses (starter, main & dessert) from the hotel's restaurant menu and does not include drinks.
10. The stay is available to be taken from 6th January – 29th February 2020 (excluding 14th – 23rd February 2020) and is subject to availability.
11. The stay is for two adults over the age of 18 only.
12. The £100 will be paid into the winner's bank account via BACS. Sort code and account number will need to be provided on email by the winner for this payment to be made. The payment will be made within 28 days of receipt of bank information.
13. Full booking details will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.