Online T&Cs: GWR Cornwall
30 June 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 27 July 2018, 17:11
Summer Session 2: 30th July – 19th August (3 weeks) Cornwall
Summer session on Classic FM July - August 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Summer Session 2’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30th July 2018 to 19th August 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com, register their details and answer a multiple choice question about the video.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 30th July 2018 and close at 23:59 on the 19th August 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries awarded their chosen prize.
- The one winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be one winner who will win the following prize:
▪ Return first class Great Western Railway train travel for two people to St Ives, Cornwall
▪ Return transfers from the station to the hotel
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star St Ives Harbour hotel and Spa
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Dinner for two people in the hotel restaurant each evening
▪ Choice of spa treatment for two people at the St Ives Harbour spa.
▪ Smooth and firm body experience, ESPA holistics back, face and
scalp massage, ESPA salt and oil full body exfoliation, ESPA back treatment
Train travel will be provided by GWR, subject to terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, travel to the winners nearest GWR station is not included.
The winner will be required to make their own way to their nearest GWR station at their own expense.
Transfers from the station to the hotel will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a Superior double room with en-suite bathroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Winner choice of Smooth and firm body experience (70 mins), ESPA holistics back, face and scalp massage (85 mins), ESPA salt and oil full body exfoliation (40mins), ESPA back treatment (40 mins). Treatment choice and duration is subject to change. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.