Etihad Airways January 2019
12 January 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 15 January 2019, 12:13
Etihad Airways on Classic FM, January 2019
- 1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Etihad Airways’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15.01.19 to 21.01.19 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- 2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- 3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 12:15 on 15.01.19 and close at 23:59 on 24.01.19
- 4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries, and notified by telephone within ten working days from the competition close date.
- 5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid passport for travel
- 6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 7. One winner will receive a three-night holiday to Abu Dhabi for two.
The prize package comprises of
- Return business class flights with Etihad Airways from London Heathrow or Manchester to Abu Dhabi;
- A voucher for three-nights hotel accommodation at the Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi based on two people sharing an Ocean Deluxe Room on a bed and buffet breakfast basis. The voucher includes a dinner at White Restaurant, excluding beverages.
Additional Price T’s & C’s
- 8. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, travel insurance, transfers, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
9. The prize is valid for travel, subject to availability, from 1 February to 1 December 2019 and excludes the following dates:
- February 15 to February 21 2019;
- November 11 to November 15 2019;
- Eid holidays;
- Festive holidays;
- Formula 1 2019 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix;
- Easter, Christmas and school holidays.
10. The prize must be taken as one package.
11. The flights and accommodation must be booked before 1 June 2019. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. If the prize is not claimed before the specified time limit the prize will be forfeit. The prize is subject to flights and the hotel’s availability. The flight tickets are not eligible for limousine transfer service and cannot be upgraded. The prize is not eligible to earn Etihad Guest miles. The winner and their guest must travel together.
12. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize must not be offered for sale or auction.
13.The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Providers and the Promoter.
14.Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.