On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
3 September 2019, 10:45 | Updated: 9 September 2019, 09:22
ENO – Orpheus in the Underworld on Classic FM – Terms & Conditions
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to English National Opera – Orpheus in the Underworld radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th September – Sunday 29th September 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com register their details and an answer one question.
• Online entry will open at 09:30 on Monday 9th September and close at 23:59 on Sunday 29th September 2019.
• 3 x winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: 3x winners will win the following:
In total 3 x pairs of tickets 1 x pair per winner to see the production of Orpheus In the Underworld (Valid for performances on Wed 23rd October and Wed 30th October 2019)
Prize Term and Conditions:
• In total tickets available for the competition are 3 x pairs of top price tickets to Orpheus in the Underworld. Valid on Wed 23rd October and Wed 30th October 2019 Each winner (3 in total) will win a pair of tickets.
• Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter (English National Opera), their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
• The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
• This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
• Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.The prize does not include transport or accommodation
• No cash alternative
• E-tickets will be emailed to the winner once they have confirmed acceptance.
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The prize is subject to availability and dates are subject to change.
• Global will not be held responsible should an event be cancelled or moved to another date.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.