Online T&Cs: Daily Mail on Classic FM 2018
6 December 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 7 February 2019, 11:48
Daily Mail on Classic FM, February 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Daily Mail’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6th February 2019 to Sunday 3rd March 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 6th February 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 3rd March 2019.
- Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question.
- From all the correct entries, one winner will be selected at random.
- Global will attempt to contact the winner on three occasions, using the telephone number, and if necessary, email details, provided during registration.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- One winner will receive £1,000 cash.
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- £1,000 cash will be issued by cheque.
- The winner should allow up to 28 days following confirmation of winning for the cheque to arrive.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.