On Air Now
Cowan's Classics with Rob Cowan 7pm - 9pm
4 December 2018, 11:28 | Updated: 4 December 2018, 11:43
GOLD: Morecambe and Wise in America on Classic FM, December 2018 & January 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘GOLD – Morecambe and Wise in America’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 22nd December 2018 to 6th January 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com locate the competition page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00 on 22/12/18 and close at 23.59 06/01/19
4. Entrants will need to answer a question and register their details on the entry form provided.
5. From all correct and eligible entries, 1 winner will be picked at random. They will be contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry within 1 week of the closing date.
6. Entrants must 18 years of age or older and must be a UK resident.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 55 Inch Samsung Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR
- Fortnum and Mason: The Cocktail Hamper:
Pickled Cucumber Jar 225g, Pickled Silverskin Onions Jar 225g, Double Dutch Cucumber and Watermelon Tonic 200ml, Double Dutch Indian Tonic 200ml, Fortnum’s London Dry Gin 50cl, Fortnum’s English Barley Vodka 50cl, Cornichons 168g, Fortnum’s English Cassis 35cl, Martini Berries 167cl, Fortnum’s Antipasti Olives 218g, Scheherazade’s Almonds 120g, Sultry Smoky Nuts 120g, Sticky Garlic Nuts 120g, Fortnum’s Jamboree Olives 215g
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Prize terms and conditions:
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Contents of the hamper may vary.
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.